Friday, October 9, 2009

PASS IT ON!


10/9/2009. . . .PASS IT ON!

“Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.” (2 Tim 2:1-2 KJV) What valuable experiences and lessons in grace have you gained through the years that has contributed to you standing strong in the place wherein God has called or placed you? Your experiences and the lessons in grace, coupled with God’s unadulterated word make for a powerfully potent seed to plant in the fertile ground of the lives of those who look to you as an example! So, 'Pass it on' and watch it bring forth fruit.

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the strength and experience I’ve gain by and through grace. Help me now to impart the same to others who will in turn, share it with others also. Amen!

John 15:16. . . .Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment