Monday, October 26, 2009

IT'S ESSENTIAL!



10-26-2009. . . .IT'S ESSENTIAL!

As headlights are essential to an automobile, so the word of God is essential to and in the life of believers! During the daytime the illuminated headlights of an automobile enables others to see it coming and during the nighttime, they enable drivers to see where they are going! God's word illuminated in the lives of believers, enables others to see Christ through us, while at the same time, making clear the path of believers as they continue walking with Christ! "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Ps 119:105 KJV)

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your word that illuminates my life and directs my path. Amen!

Ps 119:101. . . .I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word. (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. A few words, Elder, but a whole lot of meaning.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete