Friday, October 30, 2009

IT WILL HAPPEN!



10-30-2009. . . .IT WILL HAPPEN!

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth:It will not return to me empty,but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. (Isa 55:11 NIV) God's word once spoken, proceeds from eternity to it's predestined purpose in time! Because the word is so quick and powerful (Heb 4:12) occasionally, it arrives in advance of time's readiness to receive it! It however, cannot return to God empty; it therefore, prevails (hovers over) until time (and us) is ready to receive it's manifestation! If He spoke it, stay encouraged! IT WILL HAPPEN!

Prayer: Lord, we live not by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from you mouth. May your proceeding and prevailing word always find manifestation in my life. Amen!
Jer 1:12b. . . . I will hasten my word to perform it. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment