Thursday, October 1, 2009

WALK ACCORDINGLY!


10-1-2009. . . .WALK ACCORDINGLY!

“For a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity.” (Prov 24:16 NKJV) The hope of the righteous man should he fall, is that he will rise again. Even if it were seven times, there yet remains hope of recovery. Not so with the wicked; his fall will result in demise. By no means is this a ‘get out of jail free’ card for the righteous. Rather, a source of encouragement for the righteous and a word of warning to the wicked. Both should take note and walk accordingly.

Prayer: Father, thank you for being my hope should I fall, but even more, thank you for being my strength so that I don’t have to fall! Amen.

Ps 119:164-165. . . . Seven times a day I praise You, Because of Your righteous judgments. Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble. NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment