Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOW DO YOU SPELL RELIEF!


10-15-2009. . . .HOW DO YOU SPELL RELIEF!

“Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.” ( NKJV Isa 55:7) Should we ever find ourselves in a place of separation from God because of sin, God’s way out for us is simple: REPENT! Turn from our sin and turn back to God. He promises to show us mercy and not just simply pardon, but ‘abundantly pardon’ us! The burden of condemnation is a heavy load to continue to carry! How do you spell relief? R E P E N T!

Prayer: Thank you for your overwhelming love towards us. Even when we slip up and mess up, you yet offer us a way out through repentance. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen!

Jer 33:8-9. . . .And I will cleanse away all their sins against me and pardon them. 9 Then this city will be an honor to me, and it will give me joy and be a source of praise and glory to me before all the nations of the earth! The people of the world will see the good I do for my people and will tremble with awe! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment