Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BENEFITS OF TRUSTING GOD!


10-21-2009. . . . Benefits of trusting God!

(Song) Jesus be a fence all around me everyday. . . .Jesus I want you to protect me as I travel along the way. . .I know you can, Yes Lord. . . .I know you will, Yes Lord. . . . You’ll fight my battles, Yes Lord. . . . if I keep still, (Trust) Yes Lord. . . .Lord be a fence all around me everyday! “I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the LORD." (Jer 39:18 NIV) Safety and protection are among the many benefits that come from trusting in God. He not only, ‘has our back’ so to speak, but our front and sides as well. We are literally ‘hedged’ in and God Himself is the hedge!

Prayer: Oh Lord my God, You are my security and protection. Therefore, I shall not live in fear. I lean upon your everlasting arms. Amen!

Nah 1:7-8. . . . The Lord is good. When trouble comes, he is the place to go! And he knows everyone who trusts in him! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment