Thursday, October 29, 2009

How's your Hearing!


10-29-2009. . . .HOW'S YOUR HEARING!

How's your hearing? To answer that question one need only check the level of their faith! Little faith is a result of little or not much WORD! In scripture, the correlation is clear. "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Rom 10:17 KJV) The 'Word' then can be viewed as a spiritual 'hearing aid' of sorts! Therefore, increased intake of the Word equals increased hearing resulting in increased faith! Check up complete.

Prayer: Lord, I love your word for by it I hear and my faith is increased. May your word always be my daily bread! Amen.

Job 23:11-12. . . .My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. 12 I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment