Thursday, August 13, 2009

TRUST IN GOD!


8-13-2009. . . .TRUST IN GOD!

At our best, we’re all a work in progress. At our worst, well. . . . let’s not talk about it. Our best intentions sometime fail leaving in their wake disappointments, hurt feelings, misunderstandings, disruptions, confusion and a plethora of other things. Even our closest friends and family are not exempt and can let us down. Be ready to be forgiving and understanding! Most importantly, remember these words: “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” (Ps 118:8 KJV)

Prayer: Lord, my trust is in you! Strengthen and fortify me against the times when human kind fails me! May my heart be big enough to forgive quickly and my mind focused enough to remember I too fail! Amen.

Ps 37:3-5. . . .Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment