Thursday, August 27, 2009

Full Access!


6-26-2009. . . . Full Access! (Reposted)

Most us have experienced attending an event or function that required a ticket or a pass for admittance. Depending upon who you were or perhaps who you knew would determine your level of access. A regular invited guest would often receive a limited access pass. A VIP (very important person) however, would receive a ‘full Access’ pass. “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” (Rev 3:20 KJV) Question: with Jesus being a ‘VIP’ in fact, the most important person, what access have we granted him? Does Jesus have full access to our lives or is there certain areas where we restrict His access. We don’t have to be afraid or ashamed of the dark areas of our lives that we would prefer to keep Him out of. It is exactly those areas He wants access to! Allow Him in! He loves us enough to cover us and perfect us. He does not want access to condemn us, but to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Grant Him full access today!

Prayer: Lord I love you and I know that you love me! Although there are areas of my life I’d prefer you not see, I trust your love for me and therefore, grant you Full Access. Amen.

John 15:10-14. . . .If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment