Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE ME GOD KNEW!!!!


4-3-2009. . . . The Me God Knew!!!!

Who do men say that I am? (for context read St. Matthew 16:13-20) You can’t ask just anybody this question and expect to get an unbiased answer!!! Who we are is not and cannot be defined by the opinions of the general populous! Neither by the select few who are privileged to hold a position within our inner circles. Flesh and blood is incapable of providing this revelation! At best, a glimpse is barely possible. The Father alone knows. As we seek Him daily, He will give us fresh revelation of who we are so the world then, can be the beneficiary!


TODAY'S PRAYER: Cause me to be who you ‘knew’ before you formed me!


Jeremiah 1:4-5… The Lord said to me, "I knew you before you were formed within your mother's womb; before you were born I sanctified you and appointed you as my spokesman to the world." (TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment