Thursday, August 20, 2009

ON SCHEDULE!


8-20-2009. . . . On Schedule!

By now most us are likely well into our day. Many have well planned schedules and arduous agendas set for ourselves. Question: was God included in the plans or is He just along for the ride? On the reverse side of things, God always includes us in His agenda. In fact, our schedule and agenda is really His. “Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion! You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!”( Ps 139:14-16 TLB) Take a moment during your busy day and ask God, am I where I am supposed to be and doing what I am supposed to be doing?

Prayer: Lord, thank you for always keeping me on your mind and for scheduling every moment of my life before I was born. Help me to daily follow your agenda and not get caught up in my own. Amen.

Ps 139:17. . . .How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment