Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Very Present Help!


6-10-2009. . . .

A Very Present Help! “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”(Ps 46:1 KJV) God is not just present with us, but He is very present! That is, He is tested, tried and proven. Unlike others, God is reliable! He can always be depended upon. He is our refuge! In Him we are shielded from danger and protected. He is also our source of help and relief in times of stress and trouble. Live life with assurance of knowing, “The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. (Ps 46:11KJV)

Prayer: Thank you Lord, you are always with me! Help me understand that I am with you as well! Amen.

Ps 46:7-10. . . . The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment