Friday, June 12, 2009

Righteous One!


6-12-2009. . . .Righteous One!

Hello, Righteous one! That’s right. . . . .I’m talking to you! Contrary to what the enemy tries to make us believe, we are righteous because God through Jesus Christ, made us righteous! “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” (2 Cor 5:21 KJV) We don’t have to work to become righteous (Satan’s lie) we have been made righteous! God took the garment of sin off of us, and put it on Jesus! He took the garment of righteousness off Jesus, and put it on us. What a great exchange! “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. “ (1 Peter 2:24 KJV) All the work has been done! So, today and everyday, walk in righteousness. . . .live in righteousness. . . .be righteous!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for making me righteous! I could not have done on my own! Holy Spirit guide me daily in the ways of righteous. Amen.

Ps 23:1-3. . . . The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment