Monday, June 8, 2009

Power Source!


6-8-2009. . . .Power Source!

In this modern age, our lives are made easy by wonderful electrical appliances that can do everything. Cook, clean, entertain, compute, you name it. Without a power source however, every appliance would be rendered useless. Although they come equipped with a power cord and plug, they must be connected to a power source in order to work properly. Our power source is God! We cannot and will not operate properly except we are connected to Him. David understood this and declared, “God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. (2 Sam 22:33 KJV) As we begin this new week, look to God for your strength and power! “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. (Ps 62:11 KJV) God makes His great power available to us. “He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.” (Isa 40:29 KJV) Today, “…be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Eph 6:10 KJV)

Prayer: Lord you are my power source! Through you I can do anything, and so I will! Thank you for all that I will accomplish by and through your power today and everyday! Amen.

Ps 147:5. . . . Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment