Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FOREVER AND EVER!


11-24-2010. . . .FOREVER AND EVER!

"Then he turned my sorrow into joy!   He took away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy so that I might sing glad praises to the Lord instead of lying in silence in the grave.  O Lord my God, I will keep on thanking you forever!" (Ps 30:10-12 TLB)  When someone gives us something or does something for us, it is proper and fitting to say 'Thank You'!   When we consider all the amazing things God has done for us, and the amazing ways in which He's done it, saying thank you once is just not enough.  Like the psalmist, we are compelled to keep on telling Him thanks forever and ever!

Prayer: Lord, you are so awesome and we cannot thank you enough for all you done for us.  Nevertheless, we will exhaust all our efforts trying.  Amen!

Ps 140:13. . . . Surely the godly are thanking you, for they shall live in your presence. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment