Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HIS HAND IS UPON US!


11-3-2010. . . .HIS HAND IS UPON US!
"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."  (1 Chron 4:10 KJV)  From the very beginning, God's hand has been upon us.  Every other thing created, came into existence by and through God's spoken word.  When it came time to create man, God placed His hands on us and formed us from the dust of the ground; breathed into us the breath of life and we became living souls!  It all started with His hand upon us!  If it is to continue successfully, it will be because His hand is upon us!  Ultimately, when life comes to an end (and it most certainly will) we will be able to go to sleep (die) in peace as long as God's hand stays upon us!

Prayer: Lord, your hand has been upon us from the start.  Keep your hand on us now and forever more!  Amen!

 Ps 139:7-10. . . . Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment