Friday, June 3, 2011

TRAINED BY THE BEST!



6-3-2011. . . .TRAINED BY THE BEST!

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:  My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me." (Ps 144:1-2 KJV)  There is no better soldier than a well trained soldier!  One taught by the best becomes the best.  In our warfare, we are the best because we are being trained by the best!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for training our hands for war and our fingers to fight.  How defeated we would be without you.  Thank you for victory.  Amen!

Heb 11:32-34. . . . Well, how much more do I need to say? It would take too long to recount the stories of the faith of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah and David and Samuel and all the other prophets.  These people all trusted God and as a result won battles, overthrew kingdoms, ruled their people well, and received what God had promised them; they were kept from harm in a den of lions 34 and in a fiery furnace. Some, through their faith, escaped death by the sword. Some were made strong again after they had been weak or sick. Others were given great power in battle; they made whole armies turn and run away.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment