Monday, June 20, 2011

NO NEED TO HIDE!



6-20-2011. . . .NO NEED TO HIDE!

"O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.  You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways.  (Psalms 139:1-3 AMP)  There is no need to try and hide what is really going on inside!  The Creator thoroughly knows His creation.  Top to bottom, inside and out; He knows everything and yet loves us.          

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your unfailing love, amazing grace, and tender mercies that are new every morning.  Great is thy faithfulness.  Amen!


Ps 139:1-2. . . .O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.  You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. TLB





No comments:

Post a Comment