Monday, June 6, 2011

BORN TO DO GREAT THINGS!



6-6-2011. . . .BORN TO DO GREAT THINGS!

"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." (Dan 11:32 KJV)  Try as he may, don't let the enemy talk you out of your greatness.  Remember who you know!!!!  We were born to do great things!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for allowing us to be in relationship with you.  Through you, in you and because of you we shall do great things!  Amen.


John 14:12-13. . . .Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment