Friday, June 24, 2011

AN OPEN BOOK!



6-24-2011. . . .AN OPEN BOOK!

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts.  Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life." (Ps 139:23-24 TLB)  Submitting our lives willing to the scrutiny of God is saying to Him, Lord I really want to do my best and be my best self in order to please you.  Therefore, my life is an open book!

Prayer: Lord, Look on my life and may you always find it pleasing.  Amen!


Ps 139:16-18. . . .Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.  KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment