Thursday, June 23, 2011

LEAD US ON!



6-23-2011. . . .LEAD US ON!


"Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?  If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.  If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.  (Ps 139:7-12 NIV)  There is no place beyond God's reach!  No matter how high or how low; whether concealed or revealed, there God's hand is guiding us.  Somebody needs to know today, there is a way out; a way up; a way through; a way back; a way around; a way!  Take our hand precious Lord, lead us on!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your guiding hand.  Amen!

Ps 121:5-8. . . .The LORD watches over you--the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.  The LORD will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment