Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHO WILL BE GLORIFIED?




10-27-2010. . . .WHO WILL BE GLORIFIED?



If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.   Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.  (John 15:7-8 KJV)   Every request made will be granted, that is, every request made that will aid us in producing our expected Kingdom harvest!  In this is the Father glorified.  Examine your request and ask, 'Who will be glorified?'  If it's the Father, expect your request to be fulfilled; if not, well............?  

Prayer: Lord, thank you for making available to us every resource needed to produce much fruit.  Be always glorified in all we do.  Amen!


Phil 4:19. . . .But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. KJV





No comments:

Post a Comment