Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DON'T GET IT TWISTED!


10-26-2010. . . .DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (John 15:5 KJV) All that we are and ever shall be is solely because of Christ! We may be ever so talented and gifted, but without Him, talent and gifts alone yield no meaningful fruit!  Don't get it twisted!

Prayer: Lord, you are my source and my strength. In you we live, move and have our being. Without you we are nothing and can do nothing. Help us keep it straight and never get it twisted! Amen!

Acts 17:27-29. . . . "His purpose in all of this is that they should seek after God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him-though he is not far from any one of us. 28 For in him we live and move and are! As one of your own poets says it, 'We are the sons of God.' TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment