Friday, October 1, 2010

SOMEONE IS LISTENING!


10-1-2010. . . .SOMEONE IS LISTENING!


Listen to me! For I have important information for you. Everything I say is right and true, for I hate lies and every kind of deception.  My advice is wholesome and good. There is nothing of evil in it. (Prov 8:4-8 TLB)  When your mouth opens, is what comes out of it important enough for someone to listen to?   Do your words have a reputation and track record of truthfulness or of lies and deception.  Watch what you say....someone is listening!

Prayer: Lord, guard the words of my mouth that my lips may speak only wholesome and good things worthy to be listened to.  Amen!

Job 27:3-4. . . .All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;  My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment