Thursday, October 14, 2010

COME CLEAN QUICKLY!



10-14-2010. . . .COME CLEAN QUICKLY!

Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.  The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:  For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.  (John 4:16-18 KJV)  What do you do when Jesus calls you out?  The only thing to do is come clean!  After all, He is the truth and He already knows the truth about us!  His calling us out is never to embarrass or expose us, but to examine and evaluate our readiness for elevation into the next dimension!  In what areas of your life is Jesus calling you out?  Follow the example here and come clean quickly!

Prayer: Lord, there is nothing about our lives that is hidden from you!  As you call us out, may we come clean quickly and be elevated into new dimensions in you!  Amen!


Ps 139:1-5. . . . O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.  You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought.  You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am.  You know what I am going to say before I even say it.  You both precede and follow me and place your hand of blessing on my head. TLB




No comments:

Post a Comment