Friday, January 11, 2019

PREPARATION AND OPERATION!

1-11-2019. . . .PREPARATION AND OPERATION!

And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 

Time and Seasons are exclusively in God's control!  He gives us time for the purpose of preparation; seasons He gives for operation!  Opportunity favors the prepared!  We should make wise uses of our time in preparation so when opportunity comes we can operate confidently in our season!

PRAYER: Lord, we thank you that our times and seasons are in your hands.  Help us to prepare in advance for our season of operation.  Amen!

Psalms 31:14-15. . . .But I trust in you, Lord;  I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment