Thursday, January 17, 2019

HUMBLED AND HELPED!

1-17-2019. . . .HUMBLED AND HELPED!

"For this thing, I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."  2 Cor 12:8-9 KJV

That aggravating thing in our lives we want God to remove could possibly be the needed thing in our lives to keep us focused and on track!  Whatever deficits in strength we incur as a result of such things, are nullified by the power of God's grace upon us.  The blessing is we are humbled and helped at the same time! 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for humbling and helping us through the power of your Grace.  Amen!

2 Cor 12:10. . . .Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size — abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment