Tuesday, January 8, 2019

BE GOOD DO GOOD!

1-8-2019. . . .BE GOOD DO GOOD!

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.  Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes. Psalms 119:67-68

If we are honest, we must take ownership of most if not all of the bad and undesirable things that happen in our lives.  Again, most if not all are a result of our own choices!  God's desire and thoughts of us are for good and not evil; to give us a future and an expected end.   He is good and He does good.  If we follow good, we will not only see good, but we also will be good!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for creating us in your own image and after your own likeness.  You are good and do good.  Help us to choose to be just like you in every way every day. Amen!

Psalms 119:33-35. . . .Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.  Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment