Thursday, January 10, 2019

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

1-10-2019. . . .IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

These men of faith I have mentioned died without ever receiving all that God had promised them; but they saw it all awaiting them on ahead and were glad, for they agreed that this earth was not their real home but that they were just strangers visiting down here.  And quite obviously when they talked like that, they were looking forward to their real home in heaven.  Heb 11:13-14 TLB

Most of us have become so comfortable living here on earth that we seldom think of and remember that this world is not our home!  We are pilgrims and strangers visiting and passing through.  For many, we have become so attached to things and people that we can hardly imagine ever leaving.  Nevertheless, all of us are going to leave this place whether we want to are not; whether we are ready or not.  It's just a matter of time.  So the question becomes: Where will we spend eternity?

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for preparing a place for us so that when we leave this place, there is no question as to where we are going!  We anticipate and look forward to being with you forever.  Amen!

John 14:1-4. . . .There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with me where I am. If this weren't so, I would tell you plainly. 4 And you know where I am going and how to get there." TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment