Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YES I AM!


7-20-2011. . . .YES I AM!   (repost 09)

“Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. Be merciful to those who doubt; snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear-hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.” (Jude 21-23 NIV)  Blessed assurance Jesus is mine!  How wonderful it is to be saved and secured in our salvation.  Is it enough however, to be secure in our own salvation or do we have a responsibility to help secure others?   Put another way, ‘Am I my Brother or Sister’s Keeper?   Are we concerned about people in our family, in our neighborhoods and on our jobs who we know do not have a relationship with the Lord?  What about persons we see and know are in situations detrimental to their lives?   Do we ignore them and continue on to heaven anyhow or do we take action?  ‘Am I my Brother or Sister’s Keeper?   Yes I Am!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for saving me. Give me a heart for those who are lost and enable me to witness effectively to them when our paths cross. Amen!


Prov 11:30. . . .The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment