Tuesday, July 19, 2011

IM COMING OUT!


7-19-2011. . . .I’m Coming Out!  (repost 09)

 “A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.” ( Ps 34:19 NIV)  Although it is impossible to control the many afflictions that we have to endure in life, it is encouraging to know that we will not be devastated, defeated or overcome by any of them!  We will emerge out of them all!  We have not a promise to be kept from afflictions, but rather a guarantee to be delivered in them, through them and out of them! So when going through gets tough and discouraging, just remind yourself and declare, ‘I’m coming out!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the assurance of deliverance from all my afflictions. Strengthen me to endure my afflictions until deliverance comes. Amen!

John 16:33. . . .These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment