Thursday, July 21, 2011

HE KNOWS, HE LEADS!


7-20-2011. . . . HE KNOWS, HE LEADS!   (repost 09)             

“He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.” (Ps 23:3 NKJV)  As we travel along this road of life, we know not what is ahead or what awaits us just around the next bend. Yet without delay or fear, we continue advancing forward confidently with the assurance of knowing we are being lead alone the paths of righteousness. When we follow His leading, we will never get lost or stray off the path of divine purpose (for His name sake).   Like Abraham, without knowledge of the destination, we can trust Him for the journey. “For the LORD knows the way of the righteous…” ( Ps 1:6 NKJV) So relax and don’t worry. Enjoy the journey for He is leading us into what He has ordained and promised!

Prayer: Lord, thank you that you know the path of the righteous and that your are guiding our every step. Guide me oh thou great Jehovah, pilgrim through this barren land. I am weak but thou art mighty – hold me with thy powerful hand. Amen!

Job 23:10-14. . . . But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment