Monday, July 18, 2011

IT'S TIME TO LET IT OUT!


7-18-2011. . . .It's Time to Let it Out!  (repost 09)

At the age of twelve, Jesus upset His parents by disappearing (as kids tend to do) while on their way back from a trip to Jerusalem. When they found Him after three days, He said to them “know ye not that I must be about my Father's business?” (Luke 2:49 KJV) As followers of Christ, we also must be about the Father’s business!  Our lives were not meant to be a mere insignificant existence. We were born, rather, ‘born again’ to do great things. “…But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” ( Dan 11:32 KJV) Greatness is in us!  It’s time to let it out!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the privilege of knowing you and through you I shall do great things. Amen!

John 14:12. . . .Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment