Monday, May 16, 2011

SUCCESS & VICTORY ASSURED!



5-16-2011. . . .SUCCESS & VICTORY ASSURED!

"The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.  (Ex 15:2 KJV)  Much more than mere human power and ability, The Lord Himself as our strength, is an energy force within us, around us, and for us that is stronger than any other power or force imaginable. In His strength Success and Victory are therefore assured; failure and defeat are only options when we operate in our own strength.


Prayer: Lord, you are my strength and my song!  I sing your praises continually for by your strength you have gotten me the victory!  Amen.


Ps 18:31-34. . . . For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?   It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.   He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.   He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.  KJV




No comments:

Post a Comment