Thursday, May 19, 2011

EMBRACE GLORY!



5-19-2011. . . .EMBRACE GLORY!

"For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Cor 12:8-9 KJV)  Giving God our all includes our weakness and inabilities!  Our weakness and inabilities are opportunities for God's strength to be made manifest in us.  Seek not to be released from them; embrace them and embrace glory!

Prayer: Lord, manifest your strength through our weakness and inabilities.  Let your glory be shown.  Amen!


2 Cor 12:8-10. . . . Three different times I begged God to make me well again.  Each time he said, "No. But I am with you; that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people." Now I am glad to boast about how weak I am; I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christ's power, instead of showing off my own power and abilities.  TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment