Thursday, May 5, 2011

LET'S CHECK OUR SELF!



5-5-2011. . . .LET'S CHECK OUR SELF!

"I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also." (2 Tim 1:5-6 NIV)  Some things are taught, others are caught!  What are our children catching from us?  Are they as fortunate as Timothy was to see faith modeled by his mother and grandmother in such a way that it caused him to be drawn into it?  Or, are they catching directions down that road that seems right to man, but the end there of is the way of death!  Let's check our self! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for our children and the opportunity to parent them.  Help us train them up in your ways and model faith for them to the degree that they catch it and run with it.  Amen!

2 Tim 1:5-6. . . . I know how much you trust the Lord, just as your mother Eunice and your grandmother Lois do; and I feel sure you are still trusting him as much as ever. This being so, I want to remind you to stir into flame the strength and boldness that is in you, that entered into you when I laid my hands upon your head and blessed you. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment