Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NO ABATEMENT!



5-17-2011. . . .NO ABATEMENT!

"I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent us on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then!  So I'm asking that you give me the hill country that the Lord promised me. You will remember that as spies we found the Anakim living there in great, walled cities, but if the Lord is with me, I shall drive them out of the land." (Josh 14:10-12 TLB)   To the faithful and obedient, the strength of the Lord is sustainable for our current assignments, tasks and battles, as well as, all future ones, with no abatement! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for strength to meet every challenge both today and in the future. Amen!


2 Sam 22:40-41. . . . For you have given me strength for the battle And have caused me to subdue All those who rose against me.  You have made my enemies Turn and run away; I have destroyed them all.  TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment