Friday, January 7, 2011

STEADY AS SHE GOES!


1-7-2011. . . .STEADY AS SHE GOES!

"And the Lord said to me, "Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others.  But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!"  (Hab 2:2-3 TLB)  What God has for us is for us!  He has ordered every step and every stop along the way.  Every resource needed has a release date on it; every agitation and extremity, an expiration date.   Stay focused and don't get anxious.  Proceed through this year 'Steady as she Goes'! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you that you know the path we take.  You have ordered our steps and scheduled our days!  Help us patiently and calmly follow your plan.  Amen.'

Ps 139:15-17. . . .You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion!  You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!  How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment