Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CLEAR THE CLUTTER!


1-25-2011. . . .CLEAR THE CLUTTER!

"But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers." (1 Peter 4:7 NKJV)  It has been said that, "Time is winding up and we are winding up with time."  It is true, no man knows the day nor the hour that the Son of man will return, but certainly, events going on around us indicates as the scripture says, the time is short.  It is therefore, imparative that we keep our minds clear in order to pray!  Clear the clutter and ensure a continually clear prayer connection.

Prayer: Lord, thank you for a clear and direct connection to you through prayer.  Help us keep the connection clear from the clutter of this world.  Amen!

2 Chron 7:15-16. . . . I will listen, wide awake, to every prayer made in this place.  For I have chosen this Temple and sanctified it to be my home forever; my eyes and my heart shall always be here.  TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment