Friday, March 12, 2010

WHO THEN CAN WIN?



3-12-2010. . . .WHO THEN CAN WIN?

"Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles." And the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.” (2 Chron 32:7-8 NKJV) Although it may seem that our enemies far out number us, we need only have one on our side, and “He” (God Almighty) is more than the world against us! He will help us and fight for us! Who then can win?


Prayer: Lord, you are my help, my hope and my strength! Therefore, I have no fear of any enemy. My trust is in you so shall I be saved from my enemies! Amen.

Ps 18:2-3. . . . The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment