Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BY THE STRENGTH OF THE SON!


3-23-2010. . . .BY THE STRENGTH OF THE SON!

“I have been crucified with Christ: and I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And the real life I now have within this body is a result of my trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Gal 2:20-21 TLB) Keep trusting in Christ and His finished work of salvation in you. Although, ‘Freddie Krueger’ (flesh) keeps trying to come back, just remind flesh the old is dead and the life I now live I live by the strength of the Son!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for coming into my life; not as a visitor, but as a permanent resident. Help me to continue to remind my flesh it’s been and is being evicted. Amen!

Heb 3:5-6. . . . But Christ, God's faithful Son, is in complete charge of God's house. And we Christians are God's house-he lives in us!-if we keep up our courage firm to the end, and our joy and our trust in the Lord. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment