Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WHEN HE ARRIVES!



3-17-2010. . . .WHEN HE ARRIVES!


And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (Rev 22:12 KJV) Something to ponder, especially since His coming shall be quickly: ‘What shall your reward be when He arrives?’ Don’t try to put the thought aside by considering the number of years that have passed since He left. Remember, “A day with the Lord is like a thousand when it has passed.” According to His calendar, He’s only been gone less than a couple of days! His return, is equally as short. So I ask again; ‘What shall your reward be when He arrives?’

Prayer: Lord, as we await your soon return, may the work we currently do be worthy of the reward You bring with You, Amen!

Rev 22:20. . . .“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment