Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SO READY TO FORGIVE!


3-3-2010. . . .SO READY TO FORGIVE!

“O Lord, you are so good and kind, so ready to forgive, so full of mercy for all who ask your aid.” (Ps 86:5 TLB) The question is not ‘How ready is God to forgive’, but ‘How ready are we! The scriptures declare God’s constant readiness to forgive and our lives are a living testimony of His abundant mercy. Forgiveness we have so freely received, so let us in turn, be so ready to freely forgive!

Prayer: Lord, I am tempted to ask why are you always so ready to forgive? If I did however, I’d be using my mind without the knowledge of, ‘ Your thoughts are not my thoughts and Your ways not my ways.’ So, I’ll just say, Thank You! Amen.

Ps 86:15. . . . But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment