Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS!



9-15-2009. . . .Previews of coming Attractions!


God is not in the business of playing ‘hide and seek’ or ‘twenty questions’ when it comes to your life and future. He knows His plans and purpose for us and extends an invitation for us to know as well. “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. “ (Jer 33:3 KJV) There is no need to live in fear or uncertainty. Simply, ask Him and He will give you revelation and direction. He’ll give you previews of coming attractions!


Prayer: Lord, thank you that I can call on you with assurance of knowing you will hear and answer me. Thank you for revelation and direction. Let your divine plan and will be manifested. Amen!



Jer 29:11-13. . . . For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment