Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GOD OUR PROTECTION!


9-23-2009. . . .GOD OUR PROTECTION!

“ The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” (Prov 18:10 NIV) This powerful scripture does not suggest that believers (the righteous) are in some sort of continuous cat and mouse game where the enemy shows up to grab us and we take off running in fear back to the Lord. Rather, the statement is emphatic! The name of the Lord ‘IS’ a strong tower; therefore the righteous, having come into the saving knowledge of this truth quickly responds (runs) to it and is forever safe from all harm. There is no coming in and going out! We are in and remain in where we are protected and shielded by our God who is our protection. Be not afraid beloved, God is our Protection and the enemy can not reach us here!

Prayer: Lord, you are the joy and the strength of my life. My strong tower and protection. Therefore I rest in thee and remain forever safe! Amen.

Ps 61:1-4. . . .Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Selah NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment