Monday, September 14, 2009

Hear and Follow!


9-14-2009. . . .Hear and Follow!

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:..”( John 10:27 KJV) Our Savior, Jesus the Christ, knows all who belong to Him! Literally, as a Shepherd intimately knows every sheep in his fold, so the Lord knows us. Daily He speaks to us and is confident that because we are His sheep, ‘we know His voice’ and ‘follow Him.’ As we begin this week, stop. . . .take a moment and listen for the voice of the Savior . . . .heed His instructions and follow Him!


Prayer: Lord, you are my Lord and Savior. I listen daily for your voice of instruction and I’m committed to following your every command! Amen.

Rev 3:20. . . .Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment