Thursday, September 24, 2009

GOD OUR PROVIDER!



9-24-2009. . . .GOD OUR PROVIDER!

While it is true we may not have everything that we want, it is equally true that we do have everything that we need. We have God’s word on it. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” ( Phil 4:19 KJV) If God supplied our biggest need which was salvation through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus the Christ, it stands to reason that any lesser need we may have is nothing for Him to handle. “If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! (Matt 7:11-12 NIV)

Prayer: Lord, thank you for being my provider! You supply all my need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Give me wisdom daily in distinguishing my needs from my wants. Amen!

Eph 1:3. . . .How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment