Friday, July 31, 2009

Looking and Listening!


7-31-2009. . . .Looking and Listening!

"I will listen, wide awake, to every prayer made in this place. For I have chosen this Temple and sanctified it to be my home forever; my eyes and my heart shall always be here." (2 Chron 7:15-16-15 TLB) We are the temple of the living God! He has sanctified us and setup permanent residence within us. His eyes are always open. . . . nothing ever happens to us or concerns us that He is not intimately aware of! Also, His ears are attent to our prayers and supplications. sees and hears and is ready, willing and able to move on our behalf. He's looking and listening to you today. . . .right now! "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Phil 4:6-7 KJV)

Prayer: Lord, you are welcome in this place! Dwell in me freely. Thank you for seeing all and listening as well as, answering all my prayers! Holy Spirit guide my prayers that I may always pray in accordance with your will!

James 5:16. . . .The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment