Friday, July 24, 2009

It Could Be Today!


1-24-2009. . . .It Could Be the Day!


‘”It may be in the morning - - may be at noon day - - may be in the evening - - or in the midnight - - I’m watching and I’m waiting - - keep anticipating - - He will be coming soon for me!” These lyrics from a song composed by this writer expresses the imminent return of our Savior, Jesus Christ! It could be literally any moment. Are you living in expectation of His return? “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.” (Matt 25:13 KJV) The Living Bible states this same verse this way, “So stay awake and be prepared, for you do not know the date or moment of my return.” (Matt 25:13 TLB) Are you ready? It could be today. Stay ready!

Prayer: Lord, you promised you would return and we believe you. Help us to live in expectation as we await your soon return. Amen!

John 14:3. . . .And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment