Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Just Want To Do God's Will!


7-22-2009. . . .I Just Want To Do God's Will!

In one of the last speeches he gave, Dr. Martin Luther King stated "I Just Want to do God's Will". What a worthy objective for life. To please God in every way and be available to be used by Him to advance the Kingdom here on earth. It means however, positioning one's self not be influenced by the world, but to have an influence on the world! Additionally, it requires complete surrender of our mind and our will to His will and way! "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (Rom 12:2KJV)

Prayer: Lord, I just want to do your will, be pleasing in your sight and to walk worthy of your call upon my life. Strengthen me when I falter and lead me in thy straight paths. Amen!

Ps 25:5. . . . Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment